€50,000 - €65,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Would you be involved at all stages of the software development process; specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in world-leading products?
Do you enjoy software development and would like to expand your skill set and see your programming efforts through to commercial, external customer driven, deliverables? Then this is an exciting opportunity for you to apply.
As part of the company’s Software Factory Integration and Factory Automation group, you will develop and realize software solutions that are instrumental to have our lithographic machines operating very productive while maintaining nanometer accuracy.
Since software is an integrating competency, it is an essential added value for the company. You will be involved at all stages of the software development process; specifying, designing, testing and integrating the advanced software for use in our world-leading products.
The software engineer is responsible for creating clear specifications on requirements, making the efficient design choices, to 'make it happen' by also implementing the design and verifies the implementation. Next to this, the software engineer is responsible for providing effort estimates for the work at hand and identifies dependencies on others. Together with his team leader, he schedules his activities and he agrees when to deliver his deliverables. The software delivered is documented and qualified by means of automated test cases.
Customer satisfaction is the number one driver and thus for every software engineer.
The company is leading in the worldwide development, production and sales of high-end lithography systems for the semiconductor industry. There are working over 19.000 people worldwide, with important settlings in the United States, Asia and the head office in Eindhoven. The employees share the passion for technology with a customer focus. Here one works ongoing for the further development and implementation of complex and high-quality technological systems. Working here is therefore challenging and extremely dynamic. To remain successful, the company has ambitious objectives and high standard requirements.
You will be employed by YER and work at the client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in C/C++
- Object oriented programming
- Software configuration management (ClearCase)
- Experience with automated system interfaces is a big plus