€ 55,000 - € 65,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
This position is for an experienced software engineer to act as a full-stack developer within HSDP at Philips. The aim is to strengthen their scrum teams that are building the next generation IoT platform. Do you have strong technical skills with extensive experience on applicable technologies? Then this could be an interesting opportunity.
You will be joining a highly energetic, agile and multidisciplinary team that is part of an international collaboration, so flexibility with working outside of Dutch office hours will be required. You will be working with the latest technologies and modern MicroServices on the AWS.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Highly innovative work environment and challenging assignments
- Excelent guidance from YER back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Yearly salary between 55,000 and 65,000 euro
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Computer Science or other equilvalent disciplines
- Ample experience with developing MicroServices on the AWS platform using IoT services, API GW, Lambda, DynomoDB
- Commitment to and experience with working in scrum teams and applying agile development techniques
- Experience with REST interfaces, back-end development