Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Currently we are looking for an embedded software designer for Philips. If you like working on new product development that could change the wellbeing of millions of other people this could be an interesting job.
Within Philips Innovation Services you will be working on a new product. A new Goblet Patient Interface Module has to be developed by Philips for imaged guided therapy. A catheter will be connected to the Goblet PIM. This interface module will supply the catheter with signals and power and will receive data from the catheter. This data will be digitized and sent to the next station of the chain. You will be programming a controller in the FPGA to control FPGA functions and external devices.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
- You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Highly innovative work environment and challenging assignments
- Excelent guidance from YER back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Yearly salary between 55.000 and 65.000 euro
- Master's degree in Electronics, SW Engineering, Informatics or equivalent studies
- 5 years of experience in C/C++
- Experience with Xilinx embedded design
- Eclipse based SDK
- Working in multidisciplinary teams
- Have an affinity with innovative development projects and environment