Depending on experience
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
We are looking for an IT Architect Mechanical Design for ASML.
Deliver business value by creating excellent solutions for Mechanical Design.
As an Architect you are responsible for defining the solution roadmap for Mechanical Design, in close alignment with business and IT stakeholders and IT vendors. You define and create the short and long-term roadmap and guidelines and secure that projects stick to the roadmap. You are the expert on current and future solution functionality and engineering business processes.
Besides this you will be responsible for:
- You will translate business needs into technical solutions (architectural designs, functional designs, technical designs) which can be implemented and contribute to the ASML IT standards;
- Timely and clear communication, share information and knowledge;
- Share responsibility and make use of expertise of others;
- Focus on targets and evaluate, find the right balance between execution and planning;
- Challenge the business proactively and determine the future together;
- You act within the PLM Team in the ASML IT Competence Centre Product and works in close corporation with other PLM domain architects and business process owners.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering, is a must.
- 10+ years of experience with NX and other MCAD solutions in a high tech complex environment;
- Good knowledge of Archimate or similar tooling;
- PLM knowledge is a must, Teamcenter is a strong pre;
- Experience in translation of business requirements into an architecture design.
- Capability to lead workshops and translate business needs to architecture requirements;
- Proactive personality who can deal with resistance;
- Strong communication and presentation skills;
- Dare to challenge the status quo;
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player;
- Well-developed consultancy skills combined with hands-on mentality;
- Passionate about driving innovative solutions;
- Fluent in the English language.
Context of the position
At ASML we invent, develop and manufacture world-leading high tech lithography machines for our chip making customers. These tailor-made machines can image billions of structures in a few seconds with an accuracy of a few silicon atoms. Our headquarters are located in the heart of the Eindhoven region, also known as ‘Brainport’, Europe’s top tech hub.