Depends on Experience
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
A diverse position at Philips Design in Eindhoven. You will be part of multiple teams, within the Software Design Language System (sDLS) program.
The exact starting project will be decided together with you, during the selection process. In any case, you will be working in an Agile team:
- Delivering wireframes, flows and visuals to development for software applications (both professional clinical desk top applications as well as consumer facing mobile apps)
- Deliverables include wireframes, user journey flows, proof of concepts and user scenarios, demonstrators, high and low fidelity prototypes.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. If you work at Philips (through YER) for two years, Philips may offer you a contract to work for them directly.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your caree
We are looking for someone with proven experience in:
- Creating concepts, flow and wireframes
- Defining and applying usability principles
- Creating demo’s and prototypes
- Familiar with Agile wow
- Excellent Sketch, Invision and prototyping skills
- Team player, delivery focused, flexible to work within multiple teams
- You would be working with your own Macbook