Max. € 90,000/€ 80
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
Does working in a high-tech environment and strategic negotiations energize you? Within ASML's Strategic Sourcing & Procurement department they would like to welcome an enthusiastic Sourcing Lead Mechatronics. The Sourcing Lead is a challenging Procurement position reflecting the dynamics of ASML with a high spend responsibility and frequent exposure to Senior Management.
The mechatronic procurement team is responsible for sourcing, managing supplier relationships and contracting. The team consists of procurement professionals with a can-do mentality and capable of building bridges with internal stakeholders and external suppliers. The Sourcing Lead reports to the Category Manager.
The Sourcing Lead is responsible for further strengthening and the development of ASML’s Procurement team and will operate in the supply market of product related goods. He or she acts as a strong leader and assures the setup and realization of strategic, tactical and operational goals.
The Mechatronic Sourcing Lead:
- Drive and executes global category strategies to achieve assigned ASML Business Unit targets
- Builds and maintains long-term relationships with (inter)national suppliers
- Able to negotiate on senior management level with suppliers
- Uses subject matter expertise and market knowledge to shape the stakeholders demand
- Manages overall procurement for product related goods and drives for continuous improvements
- Drives, executes and leads negotiations for strategic deals within assigned category
- Involves selected suppliers in early stages of New Product Introduction of ASML
- Leads Supplier Account teams (QLTC-S) and act in Product Family teams
- Interacts with internal stakeholders (D&E) in all levels within the organization
- Is willing to travel
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Higher vocational education/Master-degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Economics, Business Administration, Technology Management) preferable combined with Procurement related courses (e.g. NEVI II and III).
- Min. 8 years of work experience in a professional, complex and international environment
- Experienced and strong negotiator
- Team player with proven ability to successfully manage complex multidisciplinary projects
- Experience with relationship management and mechatronics know how
Good communicator combined with a result driven can do mentality. Client focused and problem solving team player who creates strong commitment with internal stakeholders and external parties. Strategic, analytical, structured, accurate and able to maintain overview, assess priorities and focus on concrete results.