Max. € 80,000
Secondment via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by driving for a feasible manufacturing plan within a challenging organization of EUV manufacturing?
Production Planning is mainly responsible for the transformation of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) into a feasible machine- and module start plan for regular makes ensuring all requirements will be fulfilled in time and most cost efficient way.
Context of the position
The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of EUV lithographic systems. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within the EUV Factory Veldhoven. Within the EUV Factory the Production Logistics department is responsible for all logistic processes and planning within the EUV factory. The Project Manager Master Planning reports to the Manager Production Logistics and works closely together with managers from the Source, Scanner, Install, Production Support and planning departments. Monthly master plan changes are prepared in close cooperation with the Operations Staff and communicated throughout the organization.
As Project Manager Master Planning your main responsibilities are:
- Lead masterplan cycles for EUV manufacturing, consolidate input requirements, create scenarios for decision making and make sure all constraints are taken into account
- Drive for, maintain and communicate a feasible EUV masterplan
- Monitor progress and identify risks for the masterplan in between the masterplan cycles
- Manage production blueprints in alignment with Business Engineering
- Align facilities, cabin, tooling and resource plan with capacity requirements and drive timely decision making for capacity extension
- Drive performance management cycles, talent management, succession planning
- Build and develop a team of planning specialists for e.g. cycle time blue prints, cabin and resource planning
- Develop, align, monitor and execute roadmap for Production Logistics process improvements
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
MSc in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience within production environment (high-tech environment) and 3 year management experience
- Experience in planning and logistic processes
- Experience in project management
- Excellent communication and network building skills on all business levels
- Sense for politics, stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills; modelling, data analysis, scenario play
- Capable to bridge operational execution to high-level strategy
- Pro-active team-worker with initiative and long-term vision
- Result oriented, hands-on mentality
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills