Max. € 70,000
Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
About this vacancy
Are you action-oriented, creative, do you have good peer relationships? Do you manage stress, uncertainty and ambiguity? Do you negotiate easily, make timely decisions, plan ahead, inform others and excel at process management. Are you the one we are looking for?
You will be responsible for major projects and will report to the Team Leader Program Management. Projects shall consist of various turnkey and custom hardware/software test systems built in accordance with customer’s specifications.
Your contribution in this role:
- Single point of contact for the current customers;
- Monitoring the project scope;
- Creation of the project operational budget and monitoring cost;
- Creation and monitoring of the project timeline;
- Monitoring the quality of the project output;
- Project evaluation;
- Schedule planning to include Critical Path (CP) identification;
- Risk identification and contingency planning;
- Support and motivate the project team.
Once the project is launched, the project manager shall be responsible of the execution and control of the project within the set baseline to ensure a successful delivery to include:
- Periodic budget analysis and EAC reporting which may require Earned Value Analysis (EVA) on large projects;
- Continuous reporting to internal and external stake holders;
- Requirement traceability and scope evolution management;
- Schedule management relative to the baseline and periodic update using standard project tools (MS Project and CP analysis);
- Formal periodic progress review and presentation to the company's Executive;
- Contractual and administration management;
- Supplier Management;
- Customer Management.
During the project closure, the project manager shall be responsible for:
- Project deliverables are in accordance with baselines requirements and quality standards;
- Invoicing and payments terms;
- Post-mortem analysis and report;
- Thorough closure of any outstanding projects activities.
The company delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation.
After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client.
- You have a university degree in engineering, project management and/or equivalent experience;
- You have held a project management role previously on engineering projects for 3 to 5 years;
- You're familiar with interpretation of mechanical drawings, read and interpret of fluid/pneumatic diagrams and electrical diagrams;
- You have basic knowledge of machine safety;
- You are fluent (written & oral) in English; speaking Dutch is an asset;
- You are able to travel occasionally;
- You are a natural leader, responsible and capable of taking ownership;
- You are a strong & skilled communicator;
- You are the one we are looking for if you are: action-oriented; creative; have good peer relationships; manage stress, uncertainty and ambiguity; negotiate easily; make timely decisions; plan ahead; inform others and excel at process management.