Max. € 70,000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
Within the EUV factory the Production Support (PS) department is responsible for New Product Introduction, Quality, Cycle-time, Cost reduction and Flexibility.
The NXE:3500 is a new platform within the NXE product portfolio. This platform will deliver a High-NA (0.55) product that will enable us to go to the N3 customer node. Because of the different optics the system size will change significantly, resulting in a new platform in which all production modules will change significantly (compared to NXE:3400). The challenge of this product is to stay cost efficient and have production Cycle-times that are not exceeding the NXE3400 production cycle-times, although the product becomes bigger in size (1.5 times 3400 volume) and more complex. Therefor we are designing an alternative production method that can achieve these goals, IQS.
Independent Qualification Strategy (IQS) is a strategy to be able to ship the NXE3500 in 5 qualified Mini-Machines to the field without doing a complete system Final Acceptance Test in house. This strategy enables a shorter integral Cycle-time and reduces the Facility investments (TEST cabins) significantly. The challenge is to get the Mini Machines qualitied on the level that is required to guarantee a smooth install at the customer side.
Your job mission is to ensure effective and efficient introduction of the NXE:3500 platform within the EUV factory. Secure a smooth Manufacturing & logistic process, according to ASML’s Product Generation Process. Main KPI’s are Cycle Time, Costs and Quality for the Source Mini Machines.
- Ensure a smooth introduction of the NXE products in Manufacturing and ensure the preconditions for ramp up of the product. The EUV Factory organization is responsible for the system build and install until Site Acceptance Test at the customer
- Define, maintain and effectively communicate the production process together with Development for the given product, including deliverables according to the Product Generation Process, and required resources
- Represent the Manufacturing department within the cross-sector Critical Design Reviews, FMEA’s and 4 o’clock sessions during development of new products and options
- Deliver the Manufacturing Requirements Specification (MRS) for the new product into the design specifications. These requirements are mainly applicable to facility, Cycle-time, safety and cost requirements. In close cooperation with the EF PS Product Manager these requirements have to be secured in the design through the Product Requirement Specification (PRS) and proper design verifications
- As Cycle-time roadmap Content Matter expert for the factory you are responsible to identify and specify Cycle-time improvement packages to be planned and delivered accordingly in close cooperation with D&E System Engineering & architects
- The delivery of the 6p=P work preparation is a shared responsibility between Development and Production Engineering. Together with the Development industrialization counterpart you are responsible to review the initial delivery of the complete work preparation package and provide an advice regarding the start of an alpha or beta test of these packages
- Align design efforts in early stages with the Factory, the Manufacturing PM and the PE teams to ensure that the developments cover all Learnings and past experience on the affected areas
- Next to this the goal is that NPI work preparation can be taken over from D&E after successful completion of the Beta test
- Plan and assure timely and correct execution of the agreed department NPI projects, either PGP or non-PGP and solve bottle necks
- Define and set-up the Source mini-machine work centre(s) and test benches together with Facility Management, the factory and the D&E architects
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc/MSc technical degree (Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics)
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Proven experience in system integration or system engineering and critical design reviews for manufacturability is a plus
- Proven experience in production processes, new product introduction and continuous improvement processes
- Preferably 5-10 years of experience
- Managing and coaching of professionals
- Coordinate groups of employees from different levels of education
- Teamwork, good social skills, service attitude
- Networking, goal-oriented, flexible and plenty of initiative (pro-active)
- Analytic, structuring persistence on available information
- Fluent in Dutch and English