Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Challenging assignment at one of the most high-tech companies in the world.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
We need an experienced SCM specialist, who can work on developments in the Clearcase environment of the ASML Scanner software. The current environment is very complex (many custom configurations & scripts) and requires changes to implement new functionality and become more robust.
As SCM expert you will be responsible for designing and implementing changes in the current Clearcase environment which consists of UCM Clearcase in combination with custom scripts.
- Designs for the needed SCM changes
- Implementation of the needed SCM improvements
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
At least Bachelor level or equivalent.
- Relevant and proven experience in large technical complicated development environments
- Clearcase administration
- Perl scripting
- Excellent communication skills are a must
- Able to handle stress due to issues from demanding customers that potentially disturb the work
- Show initiative and problem solving attitude
- Pragmatic, practical, flexible and committed to quality
- Proficiency in the English language