€ 60,000 - € 80,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you want to make a difference to the efficiency and profitability of ASML by coordinating product change requests through the product life cycle? Do you want to combine expertise with communication? In this role you will validate the release of documents that change our products and you will improve our change process through audit and analysis of the change process and feedback of improvements.
Your main responsibilities are:
- With your knowledge of methods, tools and functions you release documents and enable a smooth transfer of product developments from the Engineering environment to the Operations environment;
- During the release of documents you validate that the creator-user concept has been executed properly and the to-be released documents matches the intent of the change;
- You report and communicate the status of the change request for the configurations you are responsible for;
- You will support in training and embedding the change process with projects by analysing and reporting adherence and completeness of the deliverables required in the process;
You improve the adherence to the change process by performing periodic process audits, communicating the results and initiating improvement proposals.
The Configuration Management team manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost.
ASML produces some of the most complex systems in the world, working with challenging time to market. To meet customer demands for the latest technologies, ASML employs concurrent engineering, developing systems and supply chains in parallel with system specifications. Many of the components required push our suppliers to the limits of their capabilities. In this context you provide visibility of our product changes and protect the business with good communication and decision making in our change process.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Higher vocational/Academic level in industrial/logistics/engineering or technical business Administration.
- Master degree 3-6 years or Bachelor degree 5-10 years’ experience;
- Experience with product change management in complex organizations;
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory, for instance CMII certification;
- Experience with process audits or experience with giving feedback on process adherence;
- Experience with SAP and Siemens TCE in the area of engineering, production and/or materials management.
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, work pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures; at various hierarchical levels;
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude;
- Change management competencies;
- Drive to get results in place;
- Ability to plan and set priorities.