€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you like to work in an operational environment, where you have contacts with different disciplines and have the intrinsic motivation to cooperate and improve quality systems? Then this job as Quality Specialist is a good opportunity for you.
The TF Quality specialist is in the middle of different disciplines and coordinates quality related issue. Quality issues are approached with regard to structure, processes and procedure as well as operational day to day to assurance progress from a quality point of view. Relevant other disciplines are production and supporting sections as supply chain, logistic, and production engineering.
- To monitor and continuously improve the performance of the total supply chain (external and internal)
- To develop, improve and maintain the quality of the organization on a quality system level
- To continuously improve quality means and methods in order to support the Twin Scan Organization Processes (manufacturing and quality related)
- To support the quality organization with failure analysis on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes (in-depth analysis)
- Support Process Improvement Teams (PIT) by preparing data and analyses
- To lead improvement projects in manufacturing
- Analyse and improve manufacturing processes on effectiveness and efficiency
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor graduate in Supply Chain Management or Technical Education (HBO).
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods/-techniques
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process
- Broad technical knowledge of complex production processes in a high technological environment
- Administrative experience (Microsoft Office)
- Knows what has to be done; determines easy major/minor issues
- Analytical skills, asks questions to find cause behind the cause
- Has drive to improve and can convince others if necessary
- Able to change priorities when necessary; keep long term view in mind
- Keeps long term view in mind in his day to day operation
- Problem solving capabilities and can summarizing issues to the key message
- Communicator/networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information
- Is able to lead operational meetings with different disciplines
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development
- Has knowledge and able work with systems as SAP; AIR OBIEE