€ 2,000 - € 2,600
Contract with client
About this vacancy
Do you consider yourself the 'spider in the web'? Are you an all-round, energetic and pro-active person who is able to keep many balls in the air, also at hectic times? Than we are looking for you! K-Swiss in Haarlem is looking for an Office Assistant (28-32 hours/flexible) who is able to handle all day-to-day office tasks. A new role in a young, informal, international and driven team. Perfect when you are looking for your 2nd career step!
- Manage the reception area including: telephone calls, emails, deliveries, post, outgoing packages, welcoming our visitors etc.
- Organize travel for all team members
- Manage all office supplies and facility supplies such as groceries via AH
- Coordinate the canteen schedule and act as main contact person
- Arrange all general & technical services related to the office building such as; alarm setting, keys, maintenance contact with building owner etc., manage office insurance, Security, etc.
- Manage company credit cards & office petty cash
- Collect all invoices from Marketing, Sales, and General Expenses roughly translate them in English/French if necessary and send them at the Headquarters in Lyon, follow-up
- Collect and check all Expense Claims from employees before sending them to Headquarters
Other support activities
- Organize (international) sales meetings (2 per year)
- Give support to the team by communicating and coordinating administrative issues such as holidays, sick leave, new starter/leaver administrative tasks (business cards, phone, IT materials…)
- Point of entry for any request/claim from employees
- Support the Brand Managers
From the beginning, K-Swiss has been driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and a steadfast pursuit of turning dreams into reality, starting when two Swiss brothers moved to California to create a footwear brand focused on tennis. More than 50 years later, K-Swiss is building from its heritage as an American tennis brand and writing new chapters in its storied history. Paying homage to the hard work of our founders and the competitive nature of the game that inspired it all, K-Swiss exists to outfit the next generation of entrepreneurs out to make their mark.
European Headquarters (e.g. Brand Director, Brand Manager, Sales Manager, Customer Services Manager, Product Manager, E-Commerce Manager, HR Manager a.i.) is located in Haarlem, near train station (Spaarnwoude). Other K-Swiss head offices are located in Lyon (France) and Los Angeles (USA).
- Young, driven, informal and international environment
- Near train station
- Ability to shape your own job
- Flexible hours
- Bachelor level (e.g. Hotel Management)
- 2-4 years of experience as an office assistant/junior Office Management role in an international, fast paced environment (e.g. hospitality, retail organization)
- Fluent in English, Dutch and French if possible
- Skills and experience in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Can anticipate, react quickly to the unpredictable
- Discreet and confidential focused
- Service minded, can-do mentality
- Makes contact easily at all levels
- Likes the role of being the ‘spider in the web’