€ 35,000 - € 70,000
Secondment via YER
Manufacturing, High Tech
About this vacancy
Are you the person who is eager to ensure quality of product and process for manufacturing of EUV machines while they are being developed, produced and installed? Combining the challenge of “time to market” and production stability?
To support the integral manufacturing organization in ensuring product and process quality complying with customer expectation and to contribute to the continuous improvement of these products and processes in the most efficient organization? We are looking for a Quality Competence Engineer.
- To monitor and continuously improve the performance of the total supply chain (external and internal) from an Upstream Quality focus view.
- To develop, improve and maintain the quality of the organization on a quality system level;
- To continuously improve quality means and methods in order to support the MQ Organization Processes;
- To support the quality organization with failure analysis on quality complaints and nonconforming product and processes.
- To execute improvement projects in manufacturing together with related operational team(s)
- Analyze manufacturing processes on effectiveness and efficiency
- Direct support in case of production stagnation due to supplier-Q.
- Quality reporting to Management ASML and Customers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree / Business administration with a technical competence.
- 5-10 years of professional experience
- High preference for Lean 6 Sigma Green Belt experience;
- Quality Management Systems and Q-methods / - techniques;
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process;
- Broad technical knowledge of complex production processes in a high technological environment.
- Quality reporting to Management and Customers