< € 35000, € 35000 - € 50000, € 50000 - € 60000
Secondment via YER, Contract with client
Medical & Health
About this vacancy
Within Philips Healthcare the Business Unit Interventional X-ray (iXR) R&D Best is urgently looking for several Mechanical Engineers with experience & affinity with mechatronics, mechanics, electrical cabinets and outsourcing preferably in the medical domain. The Business Unit Interventional X-Ray is, together with a.o. Diagnostic X-Ray, Magnetic Resonance and Computed Tomography, part of the Imaging Systems group of Philips Healthcare.
iXR, being one of the larger Business Units, is responsible for delivery of approximately 2500 systems each year while having a 35% market share worldwide. All of this we establish with highly educated employees, of which:
- 800 are located in Best (R&D, Customer Services, Clinical Science and Marketing)
- 60 at Alpha in Mumbai, India (R&D, Customer Services, Manufacturing and Marketing)
Within the R&D department of iXR Best the Cluster Geometry has a simple and ambitious goal to make the Geometry equipment in the world which include patient tables, multi axis geometries carrying the image chain, user interfaces, various suspensions / accessories, and technical cabinets to manage power, X-Ray and imaging data processing and motion control.
- The Mechanical Engineering Specialist has the responsibility to create Engineering Change requests and implement and handover in Engineering Change Board, conform to the departmental and project procedures and processes (documentation, drawings, verification).
- The Mechanical Engineering Specialist ensures that his deliverables are consistent with the higher level requirements & designs.
- The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for planning and tracking of his deliverables and ensures good communicated to stakeholders.
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance
- To work in a dynamic and driven team in which you can grow and gain experience in a multinational environment
- Working for a world player can help you to further your career
- Ensures that there is proper documentation for the developed mechanics.
- Performs work in line with the engineering processes that have been agreed in the department.
- Understands and communicates consequences of his/her work with designers.
- Solving problems and implementing changes.
- Draws up personal schedule and reports on progress.
In addition and more specific, the responsibilities for this assignment are:
- Integrate DMR of our system with the systems from our supplier.
- This involves DMR managing (preparing engineering change request and engineering change orders in agile), testing, and preparing for handshake with supply chain.
- Preparing PPA evidence and PPA board
- Experience with the Agile PDLM tool environment and processes is required.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in engineering methods, tools, and processes. Technical background.
- Experience in working in teams.
- Minimal Bachelor degree (Dutch: HBO or MBO) in engineering or other relevant discipline (with training).
- (Some) knowledge and understanding of other disciplines with which co-operation takes place.
- Knowledge of a specific area of technology or product feature.
- Good command of English (both written and verbal).