€ 35000 - € 50000, € 50000 - € 60000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in solving challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
Be in the lead as a problem owner to drive technical solutions of XT & NXT products in the Twinscan Factory. Minimize production downtime of XT & NXT products and ensure premium quality to our customers.
Be the technical expert on Illumination for the Technical Support department in the Twinscan Factory. Support issues during production of Twinscan systems in Veldhoven.
- Take ownership of escalated issues to contribute to rapid solutions of complex technical issues.
- Be the last escalation line for solving technical problems on ASML Twinscan® in Veldhoven.
- Become the technical expert on Illumination for the Technical Support department.
- Communicate crisp and clear to all stakeholders.
- Manage escalations by involving technical experts and organizing brainstorm sessions.
- Prevent disturbances to re-occur by initiating structural solutions to minimize impact on cycle time.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- BSc or MSc technical degree on: Applied Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Optics.
- Experience with high tech products and complex production processes.
- Some proven work experience in analysis of complex problems.
- Project/escalation management skills.
- Team player and flexible.
- Good social and communication skills.
- Strong analytical mind.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Pragmatic attitude, plenty of initiative and proactive.
- High sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Being able to cope with stress.
- Good organizational skills.
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing.