Max. € 50,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you feel at your best in a ‘man’s world’ company culture? Are you a strong and autonomous person who will find his/her way in a company where your colleagues have a technical/industrial background? We are looking for an interim smart, hands-on, driven, accurate and experienced management assistant who will assist the VP Operation Europe (till October 2018 for monday, friday and optional day).
You will be responsible for providing professional executive support to the (Italian) VP Operations Europe (overseeing the plants in The Netherlands, Germany and Turkey and a member of the global BU management team).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage a complex and active schedule subjective to change, as well as the travel arrangements and monitor of expenses
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the VP and internal departments demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Support and coordination implementation of strategy in Europe
- Manage and ensure administration (reports, goals, etc.)
- Monitor strategic projects draw up reports (minutes in English), collect and analyse business information
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach to facilitate the VP to effectively lead the companies
- Provide day-day support to the local management teams
A global and listed manufacturer of chemical products, primarily in three markets: agriculture, food and engineered materials. Located at Westport (can only be reached by car or bike).
Down-to-earth, no-nonsense culture. You can really act as a sparring partner to your VP and colleagues.
- HBO/Bachelor’s degree (e.g. Business Administration, Communication)
- Approx. 5 years of relevant working as an assistant in a demanding international environment
- Excellent social and communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal (in addition French is a plus)
- IT-literate: MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail as well as strong time management skills, problem solving ability and decision making capability
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Quality- and service minded
- Professional and able to work independently
- Assertive and immune to stress
- Organized, proactive and a flexible person with hands-on mentality