Max. € 60,000
Support, Bouwkunde en Civiele Techniek
Secondment via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
Are you eager to learn new skills and to be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment at ASML's Project Management Office (PMO)? To be crucial for further strengthening their facilitation capacity? If so, then this position as Project Management Officer at ASML could be your path to new knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines.
The Project Management Officer is responsible for supporting cross sector project & program management by providing timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making. On top, this role consists of an expertise role to increase the facilitation capacity within the projects and PMO team.
The PMO Support pro-actively assist the Project Leaders and Program Managers by:
- Setting-up, arranging and co-facilitating workshops
- Providing Continuous Program (MSP)/project (PMM) support
- Acting as a contact for Program/project support- by providing accurate project management dashboard reporting & metrics (status on the triple constraint, technical and operational content)
- Guiding regular review meetings
- Preparing communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders
- Providing input during the portfolio balancing process
- Securing documentation of all relevant project management documents and decisions
- Contributing to the knowledge build-up of the department PMO and Operations structural improvement
- Leading and executing initiatives as defined on the improvement roadmap
- Participating in cross PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project/program/portfolio management processes
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or master degree, preferably Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration
- Certified in Prince2, IPMA-D, IPMA PMO, P3O, MSP or similar
- Certified in Lean Six Sigma green/black belt preferred
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as a hands-on Project Management Officer for complex programs and projects or as a Project Leader in a dynamic and innovative high-tech organization
- Expert knowledge in the area of Project & Program Management in a high-tech environment
- Excellent communicator
- Able to adjust communication style based on audience
- Able to influence without hierarchical power
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Context of the position
The Project Management Office (PMO) proactively drives world class project and program management into ASML’s culture to enable successful outcomes in the Non-Product Generation Process area. The mission is to enable cross-sector project and program level execution of project management processes and methodologies, driving timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making.