Max. € 50,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Do you have a passion for technology, do you enjoy constantly developing your skills and are you interested in working on Naval Command & Control systems? Then you are the person we are looking for.
As a Developer you will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams. These teams develop and test the infrastructure platform for combat management systems, radar systems and optical sensor systems. The development teams are responsible for the entire development chain such as requirements analysis, development, testing, validation and demonstrating the current status of the product. Cybersecurity is an important part of the whole process. Our client highly values the application of modern technologies and methodologies.
Within the Engineering cluster the applications department is responsible for the development of combat and information management systems for navy ships, integration with sensor- and weapon systems as well as the development of sensor processing applications. These complex systems contain advanced solutions for information processing, information management and the user interaction with both sensor- and weapon systems.
Our client makes solutions to help customers to make the right decisions at the right time and act accordingly in challenging environments. The product of our client offers essential support for missions varying from anti-piracy to ballistic missile defence.
- An interesting job in a high-tech environment
- A lot of room for your personal development and own initiatives
- An open and flexible working environment where work-life balance is considered very important
- Level of Responsibility: LR8
- After a secondment period of 1 year, you will be employed by the client
- You are a talented developer, with 2-5 years’ experience and enjoying designing, developing and testing of hardware abstraction middleware and (radar) video processing solutions for display purposes
- You are skilled in using modern C++ and C for system programming and usage of development kits such as Boost, Qt, OpenGL and FFmpeg
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system and Linux drivers is required, while knowledge of GPU programming is preferred
- Bachelor or Master (HBO/WO) degree in computer science or comparable
- An important requirement to fulfil this role is flexibility and the ability to communicate efficiently in English