Max. € 60,000
Marketing & Communication, Engineering
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The Product Management teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. They are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans to meet sales and profit targets.
The company products has been transformed into a growing business and to support continued growth Associate Product Managers are required to build a portfolio of standard products & processes.
The Product Management team is being upgraded with Associate Product Managers to ensure Regional Product Managers are released from some of the tactical tasks so that they can focus on the strategic needs of the business.
As a Product Manager Cable Assembly you will have the responsibility to support the Regional Product Manager in managing all aspects of product management data, training collateral, and customer support; aspects such as creation and updating of presentations and training documents, samples management, promotion campaigns, and data maintenance.
- Customer Care Support (Lead time, MOQ, Price, PPQ)
- Email/RTS requests (creation and/or reactivation of part numbers)
- Standard parts data maintenance (Hybris)
- Customer special part number data maintenance (Hybris)
- Catalogue data maintenance (marketing)
- Marketing collateral (PR, E-shot, Pitch packs, Website SEO, etc.)
- Training documentation (RSGO, RSGROW, Presentations)
- Sample requests
- Product launch preparation activities
- Product training (in person/virtual)
- Printer Promotion Tracker maintenance within region
- PFO support
- Dedicate Projects Data improvement
As one of the largest business units of our client, this unit is a leading global solutions provider with a broad portfolio of components and system solutions for clients in various industries. The growing demand for personalized products, a never-ending stream of new market requirements, the need for consistently high product quality, and an increasing need for interconnection make the use of highly advanced production systems a must. Our client solutions provide the basis for this flexible production — by helping our customers to become more connected, addressing Smart Factory needs, connect and transmit vast amounts of data quickly, enable connectivity in harsh environments, increase productivity, meet localized manufacturing needs, and realize energy efficiency requirements. Industrial’s primary goals include enabling smarter automation, enabling smarter rail transportation, and empowering intelligent buildings.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities
- Intensive support for international candidates
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Understanding of internal processes and systems
- Interested in printers, software, and IT systems, some technical background required
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability of forging excellent relationships with multiple levels and disciplines
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communications abilities
- Worked in a global company used to working within matrix structures and different cultures
- Technical background, bachelor or master level
- Knowledge of product marketing, marketing communications and/or sales would be advantageous