Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
We are looking for an experiened Infrastructure Architect!
The Infrastructure Architect will be working on projects as a technical expert or internal consultant. He or she must be able to provide technical leadership to cross functional teams in the design, development and integration of infrastructure automation solutions into software development environment. Create, research and development of infrastructure services. He or she is the technical lead on a programmatically managed infrastructures, together with a group of infrastructure automation engineers. He or she works in close cooperation with the Domain Architect Infrastructure, Infrastructure architects and Subject matter experts.
Starting in this position means that you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Extensive automation of infrastructure components;
- Infrastructure CI/CD solutions;
- Setup infrastructure requirements, designs and implementations in various projects;
- Assessment of infrastructure change proposals;
- Advice and Implementation of infrastructure improvements;
- Communication and alignment within department.
A successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to our client. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science;
- Red Hat certifications.
Our ideal candidate has got the following experience:
- 3+ years of experience as an IT Infrastructure architect;
- Affinity with software development;
- Taken up the responsibility to define the infrastructure architecture;
- Creating high and low level designs within projects;
- Automation/Orchestration with Puppet, Git, Jenkins and Jira;
- Applications development environment like software version control systems;
- Virtualization technology such as Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization;
- Operating Systems: Linux, Windows and Solaris;
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure;
- Pro-active willing to take ownership;
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to apply them towards automation;
- Hands-on and “can-do” mentality;
- Tenacious and autonomous;
- Fluent in English.