Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you a team player who likes to have a leading role in the introduction of new products and solve challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment?
The introduction of new products into volume production by defining requirements, reviewing design proposals and driving technical solutions for problems encountered during the proto/pilot phase of the product.
In a high-tech production environment, we support manufacturing and qualification. On the first pilot systems, our technical expertise is applied to overcome complex issues on newly introduced products and technologies. With experience and learnings on typical performance, we support the design organization in setting requirements and defining improvements. A continuous cycle of learning, improving and sharing insights, to support the technical roadmap of ASML
Field of expertise: NXE Scanner – Focus Control
This functional module deals with the required measures to secure exposure of wafers in focus on an NXE scanner, which is contributing to accurate imaging.
The scope ranges from Level Sensor hardware and the associated internal calibration and qualification steps, in order to measure the wafer shape up to the relevant metro calibrations and verifications to ensure proper focus during wafer exposures.
A challenging metrology topic, as focus control is one of the critical parameters for customer’s on product imaging performance.
Facilitate New Product Introduction
- Contribute in New Product Definition & Generation (requirement setting & design review)
- Responsibility on first pilots (process and product performance review)
- Use ‘lessons learned’ in mature products to improve current and future products
- Resolve disturbances: last escalation line
Take ownership for escalated issues (start to finish)
- Adapt ‘way of working’ to customer’s processes and organization
- Solve complex and cross-modular disturbances through team effort
- Minimize downtime on our tools and ensure on time delivery and premium quality to our customers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
BSc/MSc technical degree (Metrology, (Applied) Physics, Mathematics, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electronics).
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes
- Experience in analysing complex problems (from problem definition to solution)
- Extended experience with production and engineering and project management skills
- Experience with Matlab is preferred
- Team player and flexible
- Good social and communication skills
- Broad technical and business knowledge, strong analytical mind
- Pragmatic attitude; very active, plenty of initiative
- High sense of responsibility and devotion; cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Adequate English communication skills in speech and writing. In addition, Dutch is preferred
- Willing to travel on occasional basis to support at customer site