Max. € 60,000/€ 60
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Mechanical Development (MDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization and qualification of mechanical functions and modules within these products.Within MDEV the group Handling Tools & Transport Systems is responsible for the specification, definition, realization and qualification of all handling and transport tools and packaging for ASML machines.
The packaging coordinator has the responsibility of developing all packaging for one or several module projects. As a packaging specialist he/she discusses packaging demands within the project and arranges for the requests to be processed from inventory up to final release within a set timeframe. He or she has contacts both within ASML (e.g. module project, logistics, production) and outside (co-developers for packaging development, suppliers of the packaging).
- Sets full set of items to be packed together with the module projects and discusses all related issues (e.g. handling, logistics)
- Sets full set of requirements for the packaging to be developed
- Determines the concepts for the packaging, integrates handling, packaging and logistic elements to ensure the best solution
- Monitors and evaluates packaging development projects. Focuses on timing, quality and costs for all packaging within his scope
- Is responsible for all reviews needed to be performed within the packaging development project. These include design reviews, documentation, SAP implementation and design verification (e.g. fit tests)
- Meets with the module project on regular basis and communicates with all involved parties (ASML disciplines, co-developers, suppliers)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor degree (HBO) or higher in Mechanical, Product Development or similar level acquired by working experience.
- Practical multiple years experience as packaging specialist in a similar function in a multidisciplinary organization
- Knowledge of ASML processes (pré)
- Knowledge of ASML industrial packaging (pré)
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving
- Pragmatic attitude
- Fluent English in word and in writing.
- Dutch language is pré