€ 30,000 - € 45,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The sector Manufacturing & Logistics within the twinscan Factory is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers and scanners, including planning and logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. The department Material Intake and contamination control is responsible for intake, inspection, cleaning and delivery of the products and all incidental activities related to production.
- Coordination duties: Organize an adequate staff group and a productive working atmosphere within his/her own team in order to guarantee the required level of flexibility. Provide instructions, offers support with regard to the warehouse activities and monitor the implementation of these. Delegating the tasks within the team, setting priorities, ensuring that all tasks are carried out correctly and in good time and resolving bottlenecks
- Quality: Responsible for the quality of the delivered output
- Planning/Output: Managing and implementing the necessary shift planning, within the scope of the Production Plan and the capacities available, taking into account the necessary level of flexibility, the agreed standard of quality and reliability of delivery. Solving problems, setting priorities, ensuring that operational objectives are achieved within the shift. Informing those involved in the event of deviations. Also maintaining Soft Brick/leave schedule, etc.
- Improvements/Lean/Air: Supporting the sr. Team Leader in achieving improvement processes. Involvement in initiating and coordinating any actions required in accordance with the AIR method and 5 +1Safety
- Production equipment: Ensures that equipment is managed and used correctly, indicating when adaptation is necessary
- Know-how: Supporting the sr. Team Leader in ensuring the sufficient transfer of knowledge and providing guidance within the team (training matrix)
- Information/reporting: Reporting in relation to progress, suggestions for improvement and bottlenecks
- Evaluations: Evaluating (ppm) team members and also preparing the evaluation forms sent by the employment agency for temporary staff and passing these to the sr. Team Leader of MICC Department concerned
- Collaboration: Contributing towards effective collaboration with other WH departments, Material Handling, Production Planning, Material Planning, LSP and other ASML departments
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Mbo+/Bachelor degree in a technical of logistical area.
- Experience in warehousing processes and complexity;
- Experience in production management;
- Level of knowledge equivalent to intermediate vocational education, in a logistical field;
- Affinity with other skills/business processes;
- Enterprising, goal-oriented, flexible and customer-oriented;
- Analytical ability, able to structure his/her tasks;
- Service-oriented, good communication skills, team builder;
- Open to change;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language;
- Experience as team leader.