Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? Do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore, you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Integrator is responsible for the following:
- Operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team;
- Interact with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department;
- Influence the definition and design on integratability, manufacturability, testability and reliability of the electrical architecture, electrical modules and electrical infrastructure;
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products;
- Specify and document the test requirements;
- Design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- Execute measurements on test set-up or prototype machine and document results to ensure that the electrical architecture meets the requirements;
- Execute and document EMC tests on subsystem level;
- Solve problems during full proto product integration;
- Transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and support as an expert (4th line support);
- Analyse and solve reliability issues;
- Act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model);
- Challenging assignments;
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office;
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach;
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance);
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven;
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture;
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals;
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies.
Bachelor degree or higher in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Experience as integrator and/or test engineer of electronic/electrical functions;
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software;
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred;
- Knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and (gas) safety is preferred.
- Initiative, pro-active;
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills;
- Structured with eye for details;
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving;
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude;
- Quality focus;
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
The Integrator reports to the group leader Environmental Electronics or delegated team leader.