€ 60 - € 80
Quality & Safety, Legal & Tax
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The Development & Engineering (D&E) Safety department is responsible for supporting Global Product Safety, Process Safety and Environmental Health & Safety at D&E. The D&E business function is responsible for process and product development within ASML is located in Veldhoven Wilton and San Diego (US) and consist of approximately 5200 employees.
To achieve improvements on the topics of Safety, Compliancy & Quality there is an Ipro improvement program executed, led by the Program Cluster Manager (PCM). In this program improvement projects are executed by Project Leads working in joint venture with other members of the safety team.
Defining and executing non-PGP world-wide, cross program/cross sector development projects. As an Ipro project lead D&E Safety you execute projects according plan, budget, and lead multidisciplinary project teams. Your responsibility covers both (technical) deliverables as well as financials of a project, functionally reporting to the Program Cluster Manager.
- Project Lead D&E Safety Ipro project in the area ‘Safety, Compliance & Quality’, time and budget responsible for specific projects
- Leads complex project(s) in own or related technical area, typically in one or more disciplines and on (sub) system level
- Time frame: 1 year ahead
- Project budget per year: shared with others > € 0.5 million and < € 1 million
- Risk management: addresses project risks based on input from experts and creates project risk reports
- Key interfaces: works with a Project leaders and Group leaders across multiple operational sectors
- Opportunities for developing both ww/cross-sectoral technical- and managerial skills
- Opportunity to extend your organizational knowledge/experience of all (ww) sectors
- Reporting to program level and department/VP level
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Technical Bachelors or Masters degree.
- Proven knowledge of:
- Project management (>3 years)
- People motivator; experienced in soft skills/leadership
- Stakeholder management at different levels
Preferable knowledge of:
- Safety management & principles
- NXT/NXE architecture & Machine safety
- (MS project) Project reporting techniques
- Program management experience
- Self-assured, pro-active, enterprising
- Team player, good social skills, customer-oriented
- Discrete, independent self-propelling and showing initiative
- Is able to keeps deadlines within the framework of daily operations
- Consultancy skills
- Is creative in finding safety solutions in a wide variety of circumstances
- Excellent communicative skills, including presentation skills
- Is able to constructively present and communicate safety issues with D&E/R employees on PhD and Master level
- Is able to communicate clearly, concisely and directly to peers and customers
- Good knowledge of both written and spoken Dutch and English