Max. € 50,000
Secondment via YER
Construction, Consumer Goods
About this vacancy
YER is looking for reinforcement at the department of our client. We offer the possibility of working in an exciting and technically challenging domain, integrating combat and information management systems with sensors and effectors on board of naval ships. These complex systems include advanced solutions in the area of information processing, information management, user interaction and control of sensors and effectors.
In the role of System Test Engineer you will be part of a multidisciplinary test team and will have the responsibility of integrating different hardware and software components and of performing functional chain tests from sensors to effectors, during the integration and acceptance activities that will result in the acceptance of the naval mission system by a satisfied customer.
The integration, verification and validation activities take place at the premises of different suppliers, land based test locations and on board of ships everywhere around the world.
Our client is active in the Defence and Security sectors and is the top provider of high-tech jobs. Product innovation and swift anticipation of the newest technological possibilities are the mainsprings of our business.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the end client. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- Fixed salary commensurate with knowledge and experience
- 24 days annual leave and 8% holiday bonus
- Travel allowance
- Attractive pension scheme
- Structured and personal coaching
- Inspiring masterclasses
- Subject specific training
- Bachelor or Master in for example Computer Science or likewise
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
- Experience in integration, verification and validation of complex industrial systems, preferably naval systems
- Experienced in preparation and performing of test and integration activities: documentation, software installation, testing, investigation, defect reports, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Capable of working in close relationship with the customers
- Pragmatic, flexible, determined and well organized
- Capable of working under pressure
- Interested in working in international multicultural teams
- Flexible to travel