Secondment via YER
Consultancy & HR
About this vacancy
Are you challenged by the engineering of electronic/electrical solutions for high-tech products and do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Your main goal is to specify, design, realize and qualify the electrical infrastructure for new and existing ASML products.
The Connectivity Design Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department
- Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the environmental electronics within the ASML products
- Act as a technical coach for other team members
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred
- Knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred
- Initiative, pro-active
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills
- Structured with eye for details
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness
- Pragmatic attitude
- Quality focus
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable)