€ 4.500 - € 6.000 / max €60,00 per hour
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
We are looking for a Medior Consolidation and Reporting specialst who is willing to start ASAP (expected enddate feb 2018). International experience is a MUST, a background in accountancy is a MUST, knowledge of dutch GAAP and IFRS is a Pre.
Motivated self-starter with the ability to work with a sense of urgency without sacrificing accuracy!
As Consolidation and Reporting Specialist you are supporting the global Finance team to provide management information to internal and external stakeholders. You are the first contact for regional accounting teams and their periodic reporting in Inalfa’s Corporate Performance Management tool. By analytical review you ensure accuracy and consistency of the regional submissions. You ensure that all tasks and projects are completed in a manner that best fit the department’s short term and long term goals. You will work in close cooperation and report directly to the Senior Director Global Accounting and Reporting.
- Preparation of consolidation of all Global entities for monthly reporting
- Support to the preparation of internal and statutory reporting, compliant with local GAAP and IFRS
- Support to the month end closing and reporting of the Inalfa Holding Company
- First contact in regard to month end reporting for the regional submission of Monthly reports
- Review and coach the Global accounting teams on the prepared month end balance sheet file
- Support to general process improvements/initiator for accounting related process improvements
- Prepare analyzing from the Corporate Management Tool
- Escalation level w.r.t. accounting topics
Inalfa Roof Systems is one of the world's biggest providers of vehicle roof systems. Inalfa designs, develops and manufactures sunroofs and open roof systems for the major OEM's in the automotive industry.
Inalfa Roof Systems is a reliable engineering and assembly partner. The Inalfa global footprint helps to leverage its revenues from customers and its relationships to suppliers. Due to a global presence Inalfa is always in close proximity to its customers' production lines.
Inalfa stands for innovation, technological competence, quality and a pleasant car driving experience. Inalfa Roof Systems is headquartered in Venray, the Netherlands, and has a global footprint to meet its customer's requirements
- It concerns a temporary position for at least three months woth possibility of extension with a few months
You have a finished degree on a B.Sc. or M.Sc. level in Finance, Accounting or other relevant.
- At least 5 years of experience in General Accounting or similar
- Expertise with the monthly close cycle and full planning and control cycle
- Experience working with multi business units within a global corporation preferred
- Basic knowledge in Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Preferably experienced in working in one of the big 4 Accountancy offices
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- It is also important to have good communication skills in English
- Flexibility and able to move in the same pace as business speed