€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Does the thought of improving the production process for our state-of-the-art lithography machines to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for production excite you? Do you like to support the factory in project-based manufacturing that is needed to upgrade and/or refurbish our systems? Do you have a HBO degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, (Applied) Physics or equivalent? We might be looking for you!
For new products perform well prepared introduction in the pilot-factory by reviewing the design, participate in FMEA’s and validate the production process during the pilot phase. Focus on preventing issues and achieving the right quality. Optimize the production process and perform Issue tracking/solving to be able to transfer the product into the volume organization.
Second pillar of this job is to support upgrades/refurbishment of our systems. This includes performing an audit to define which parts needs to be swapped/upgraded and to make machine specific work preparation for the factory. Goals is to deliver refurbished systems to our customers with the right quality in a cost effective way.
- Gathers structural issues and brings his knowledge to (new) product development projects, in order to foresee production issues in the design phase and become more cost effective.
- Will execute the test-sequence on every first pilot-system.
- Analyses the production process within the pilot factory, points out structural problems and bottlenecks, works out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with Development, Operations, System Install and Supply chain Engineering.
- Contributes to the rapid solution of complex faults and takes the necessary initiatives and practical decisions.
- Coordinates material quality related improvements for new parts.
- Defines the execution plan for refurbishment systems based on the audit.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Higher Technical College (HBO) (Applied) Physics/Mechatronics/Electronics/Mechanical
- Preferably some experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage; Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Takes ownership
- Hands on mentality
- Focused on safety and quality
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Team player
- Proficient in Dutch and English