€ 60,000 - € 70,000
Contract with client
Consumer Goods, Food, Feed & Pharma
About this vacancy
Do you have experience in processing larger amounts of data and would you like to work within an international environment that is all about making it happen? Then this is your chance!
For Perfetti van Melle, YER would like to get in touch with a Master Data Specialist. In this position, you will work together with the Master Data team on monitoring and optimizing the master data processes regarding Materials, Customers and/or Vendors. As a Master Data Specialist you will make sure that all master and reference data are up-to-date by creating and maintaining them on time and accurately.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Perfetti Van Melle is a privately owned company that manufactures and distributes candy and chewing gum in over 150 countries worldwide. Today, Perfetti Van Melle is ranked as the third largest sugar confectionery/chewing gum company in the world, second in Europe, with strong brands like Mentos, Chupa Chups, Alpenliebe, Fruittella, Frisk, and Smint. The ability to develop products, varieties and flavours that meet the different demands and opportunities of markets is one of the Group’s keys to success.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Bonus opportunity
- Personal development opportunities
- Great atmosphere
- Bachelor Degree
- 10 years of relevant experience in Master Data Management, preferably in process-oriented organization and in processes concerning materials
- Fluency in Dutch and English is a must, another language is a plus
- Experience with SAP (FICO, SD, PP and/or MM)
- Analytical, accurate and strong communicational skills
- Lean Six Sigma experiences is a plus
- Hands-on and a team-player