Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
As an electrical designer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customer. The team works on a project where mechatronic modules are developed for the SemiCon industry. The modules use several servo controlled drive systems. Extra electrical engineering capacity is requested.
- Design the electrical control cabinets (19" system), with a pro-active attitude
- Create schematic + detailed drawings for the electrical layout of the control cabinets
- Design + detail the routing and the cabling between modules and electrical control cabinets
- Design + detail electrical components on the modules
- Make the part lists (Bill of Material) for control cabinets + cabling
- Create technical product documentation (TPD), in EPLAN P8, using customer EPLAN templates and libraries
- In the electrical team you will work together with a senior E-engineer, and an "electrical construction" engineer
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services (PInS) is responsible for specification, design and realization of high-end mechatronic solutions. In this department is the group E-HW & SW Motion Control for the electrical and software control of this equipment.
You will be working with a team of international colleagues in which you can be sure of a healthy work-life balance. We will also reward your effort and achievements with an attractive salary and fringe benefits. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips.
- You have a Bachelor degree in electrical or electronic engineering
- You have preferably 5 years work experience, and at least two years in a machine control environment
- You have experience with designing modules/subassemblies
- You are a proven team player
- You are pro-active
- You have a customer centric attitude
- You are able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
- You have a broad technical experience and knowledge about cabling, interfacing, connectors, and E-cabinet design
- You have a broad knowledge of electrical components for industrial automation. Note: we are not looking for an electronics designer
- You are able to design an electrical control cabinet, and design the power distribution
- You are able to make detailed wirings of electrical control cabinets, cabling and field boxes. This will be the main part of the job
- You have experience with CE and EMC regulations, and electrical guidelines for industrial equipment (as NEN-60204)
- You have experience in working with: o EPLAN + EPLAN templates o Siemens products for Automation and for Industrial Control (preference)
- English is a must
- German language is a preference