Max € 80,000
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent, Contract with client
About this vacancy
For Philips Innovation Services we are recruiting a Mechanical Designer.
As a mechanical designer you will work in a multi-disciplinary project team of highly skilled technical experts from both Philips Innovation Services and our customer. The team works on a project where a challenging Mechatronic module is designed with regard to complexity and timing.
- You are able to work with concepts
- You are responsible to work out the mechanical concepts of the Mechanical Architect into designs and later on into detail designs including TPD
Philips Innovation Services (PInS) has a wide range of disciplines and know-how to support our customers in bringing their innovations to market, as fast and as efficiently possible. Over 600 colleagues benefit from decades of experience supporting customers in Philips Businesses, Philips Research and hundreds of companies outside Philips.
The Mechatronic Equipment department of Philips Innovation Services, with approximately 75 employees, is unique in its system design approach which has led to many practical solutions for our customers. Think of breakthrough solutions in smooth motion, high accuracy positioning, and mechanical construction in e.g. lithography systems and magnetic levitation stages. We are active in equipment as well as sub-system design, prototyping and testing. Next to that a lot of our mechatronics solutions are applied in consumer products and healthcare systems.
In this department the group Mechatronic Equipment Design takes care for the Architecture and Mechanical / Mechatronical design of this equipment.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Program with a personal coach
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- A Bachelor degree in mechanical engineering
- At least 10 years work experience and at least five years in an innovative high-tech environment
- Proven experience with designing mechatronic high precision modules and subassemblies in semiconductor applications. Preferably ASML working experience
- Proficient in designing in 3D CAD: NX10 & Team center
- Proficient in making TPD and releasing it for production
- Able to make a work break down and a planning for your own work
- Able to discuss your design on DfX aspects with suppliers
- A team player, take initiative, are flexible and are able to work with changing views
- A customer centric attitude
- Good communication skills
- Fluently in Dutch and English
- You are preferably fulltime (40 hours per week) available with a minimum of 32 hours per week