€ 35,000 - € 50,000
Contract with client
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
The sector Finance is responsible for financial, economic and fiscal affairs and for the internal administrative processes within ASML. The department is also responsible for the development and implementation of means and methods for Corporate Performance Management, financial planning and internal control and compliance, as well for supplying advice on matters of business economics. Within Financial Control Procure to Pay, the Operational Accounts Payable team is responsible for processing the incoming invoices and supporting the workflow management.
Since five years the AP department automated the process of invoice posting. Presently 75% of all invoices are touch less. Further improvement will lead to 85-95% by the end of 2018. This means that activities within AP are transformed from a low-level ‘by experience’ process to a high level ‘by design’ process.
The financial analyst is located within the department of FA FC Operational AP and will be co-responsible for guiding this process in the right direction. This function interacts with various internal departments (e.g. Treasury and Procurement) and external parties (e.g. vendors and external Accountants).
- Monitor the highly automated Accounts Payable process with invoice entry through Scanning, Optical Character Recognition (OCR), E-invoicing and Invoice approval through the e-workflow
- Support the Accounts Payable accountants in their activities, e.g. email and workflow handling, processing invoices
- Analyzing the actual Accounts Payable process Key Performance Indicators (KPI) drivers versus target and come up with process improvements
- Implementing process improvements to further streamline the Accounts Payable process and to meet Accounts Payable KPI’s
- Ensure SOX compliant Accounts Payable processes
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics/Finance/(Technical) Business Administration
- 1-5 years experience, preferable in an international environment as a financial or business analyst in Accounts Payabe or Workflow Management
- Experience with ERP software in general and specific with SAP ECC and SAP Workflow
- Experience with SOX reporting
- Strong communication-, organizational-, and structuring skills
- Capable of co-working with internal and external people
- Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas
- Analytical, precise and knowledge of accounting information systems
- Excellent with Microsoft Office applications