€ 50,000 - € 60,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Is solving complex software engineering problems your passion? Does working in a multi-cultural environment make you spin? Does contributing to world’s most advanced lithography machines make you feel proud? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
Your job mission is to provide the software solutions that realize the system functions for controlling the lithography machines. Your software solutions come out of the latest software engineering practice and take low effort to develop and maintain.
ASML’s lithography systems deliver nanometre accuracy at high productivity. The required accuracy level cannot be achieved by hardware and mechatronics solutions only. At system level, imperfections of the subsystems need to be measured and corrected. The Metrology Functional Group creates mathematical models describing the lithography machine and its imperfections. The parameters of these models are calibrated using several sensors present in the machine. The calibrations of the machine can be done offline in a dedicated calibration test, or inline while running production. Afterwards, the calibrated parameters are used to control the machine in such a manner that the inaccuracies are corrected.
Solutions of the Metrology Functional Group are implemented in software by the Metrology Software Department. Your role is to design, realize and integrate high-quality software engineering solutions, allowing fast and efficient delivery of complex metrology functions. Within the Metrology Software Department, we are reshaping our software architecture to facilitate seamless implementation of the metrology functions in our software. By introducing engineering practices such as Model Driven Engineering, we increase our engineering efficiency.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Master Degree, PDEng or PhD in Computer Science or equivalent
- Design Patterns
- Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Preferably you are familiar with Matlab
- Highly motivated team player with good communication skills
- Feeling comfortable to work in a highly dynamic agile environment
- Result oriented
- Taking initiative