Finance, Marketing & Communication
Secondment via YER, Interim/independent
About this vacancy
For our client Philips we are recruiting a Business Digital Analyst. This assignment starts on December 10th till end of May 2018.
As a Business Digital Analyst you are the expert in transforming data into meaningful insights in the Benelux. These insights will help you and your stakeholders to stay in the lead of digital marketing and transforms Philips into a more data driven organization.
As a Business Digital Analyst you are responsible for:
- Continuously monitoring the key enablers and processes and transform this into relevant information/actions for your internal stakeholders
- Touch points that need to be monitored are the owned channels within Philips, traffic drivers (such as campaigns), retail landscape and Philips websites
- Continuously monitoring the market shares development and sales
- Being in charge of implementing global rollouts and the creation of additional dashboards based on local needs
- Secure the implementation of correct tagging and analytics during the deployment of new pages/updates on the Philips Website & Shop and make sure clear goal definitions are being set
- Be the lead in embracing (digital) data into the organization, by translating business objects in to measurable goals, selection of KPI’s and targets, by giving training and support
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women's health, Philips operates in the areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Philips combines its clinical expertise and human insights to create innovative solutions across the continuum of care, in partnership with clinicians and our customers, to provide better value and expand access to care for millions. Our teams are working hard every day to improve patient outcomes all the way from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring, and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor's office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips Healthcare's unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. You will be employed by YER and seconded to Philips, YER is the preferred supplier. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences.
Freelancer are also welcome to apply.
- Someone with experience in analytics for e-commerce (web shop)
- You should be able to work with large data sets coming from various databases and make the valuable data insightful and visual
- An analyst who feels at ease with various stakeholders and has great communicative skills
- You love to work with large data sets and you know how to structure data
- High knowledge of Website Analytics (Omniture), DoubleClick, Excel and in creating best practices
- Being able to approach topics from an operational, tactical and strategic perspective
- Fluent in English and Dutch