Max. € 60,000
Interim/independent, Contract with client
About this vacancy
You will be responsible for the successful integration of vacuum system in the ASML EUV-machines. This work consists of making sure that all hardware and software modules that were designed are properly tested, all issues are solved by the projects, and all prototype machines are upgraded to the latest configuration.
- Create and maintain integration plan in close co-operation with project lead
- Organize hardware and software upgrades, design qualifications, tests
- Review test specifications, summarize and communicate test plans
- Collect integration issues and make sure there is follow up by project teams
- Trouble-shoot prototypes, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on)
- On behalf of the project, maintain claims for test time needed on prototypes
- Provide feedback on status of project issues
- Assist project lead in organizing, e.g., project information web page, document overviews
Context of the position
The department of Environmental Control & Infrastructure (EC&I) is part of the hardware cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Technical University Masters in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or related.
- Experience in relevant industry and technology areas
- Experience with planning
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English