€ 80,000 - € 90,000 + car + bonus
Contract with client
About this vacancy
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious finance professional to play a key role in a dynamic, international and entrepreneurial environment.
- Create new reporting processes and systems to realize an excellent standard of reporting within the group
- Co-ordinate the group financial planning and management reporting cycles
- Lead the forecasting and strategic planning processes to ensure the company is looking forward with skill and insight
- Investigate and report on key initiatives group-wide, such as major investments
- Lead or participate in several ad hoc projects
- Provide for capex and investment reviews
Leading a well recognized and successful company with headquarters in Eindhoven and activities throughout Europe. No-nonsense and informal working environment with space for personal development and initiative.
Exciting opportunity for an ambitious finance professional with extensive experience of financial- and management reporting and business partnering in a complex international environment.
Salary between € 80,000 - € 90,000, excluding bonus and company car.
- Education on (post) university level (MSc, RA or RC)
- 10 years + working experience, preferably gained in a complex multinational environment
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
- Experience of BI reporting tools and advanced Excel enabling fast interrogation of financial information
- A strong personality and commands respect yet with good influencing skills
- Open mind-set and willing to learn
- Strong organisational and analytical skills with the understanding of the need for accountability
- Result oriented finance professional with well-developed communication skills
- Willing to (limited) travel abroad
- Honest, reliable and balanced personality with a hands-on approach
- Fluency in the English language