€ 50,000 - € 70,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Are you an ambitious (embedded) software professional who wants to work for a huge high-tech company with many career opportunities? Are you challenged by working on embedded systems and does contributing to world's most advanced lithography machine make you feel proud? Please read on.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics) the software engineer is a member of a multidisciplinary team. In these teams, software plays an important role for the success of ASML. Since software is an integrating competency, it is essential added value for ASML.
Next to regular SW Engineering tasks, the software trouble shooter is responsible for creating clear translations of customer problems into software issues, prioritizing, investigating, solving and releasing these software issues including design changes and documentation according to ASML quality standards. Customer satisfaction is the number one driver for ASML and thus for every software engineer and Trouble shooter.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master in Embedded systems, Computer Science or comparable
- 5 years experience in (embedded) software
- Object oriented (design)
- Real-time software
- Flexible and pro-active
- Excellent trouble shooter
- Strong communicator
- Teamplayer with quality orientation