Max. € 60,000
Contract with client
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
Are you a team player that likes to have a leading role in solving challenging technical issues in a manufacturing environment? Do you want to contribute to improve Twinscan® factory processes by using LEAN principles?
Be in the lead as a problem owner to drive technical solutions for sustaining XT products. Minimize downtime and reduce waste in the production and troubleshooting processes of XT products end to end: during module build, system integration, system performance, system pack and installation at the customer site.
The ASML Twinscan® systems are divided in submodules. You will be a troubleshooting technical expert on measurement systems, having in depth knowledge on Level Sensor, Airgauge, ATHENA, SMASH, TIS, ILIAS and Metro-SPM. If you are challenged by resolving complex technical issues in a structural way, this is the right job for you!
Besides troubleshooting you will also play and important role within a cross-sectorial team to improve the primary production process in order to reduce waste.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Technical degree BSc or MSc in Applied Physics, Optics, Mathematics, Mechanical, Electronics, or Software
- Experience with high-tech products and complex production processes
- Familiar with LEAN processes
- Proven work experience in analysis of complex problems
- Project/escalation management skills
- Knowledge on overlay and imaging of ASML Twinscan® systems
- Team player and flexible
- Open mind for change
- Good social and communication skills
- Strong analytical mind
- Hands-on mentality
- Pragmatic attitude, plenty of initiative and proactive
- High sense of responsibility and commitment
- Being able to cope with stress
- Good organizational skills
- Willing to participate in a standby to fly scheme and travel onsite in order to resolve installation disturbances at the customer site
- Adequate Dutch/English communication skills in speech and writing