Secondment via YER
Consultancy & HR, Non-Profit
About this vacancy
Are you a team player with a natural curiosity for organizational structures? Do you want to reduce cycle time and production cost in ASML's state of the art manufacturing environment? Then you are the candidate we wish to hire! Please apply and challenge us to hire YOU!
Your job mission is to continuously increase the ASML profit by:
- Initiating and supporting improvements in both the organization and design of the Order Fulfilment Process and by
- Executing and improving the supporting processes with the aim to optimize the overall use of all production factors in manufacturing
- Act as a sounding board and sparring partner for Managers, Directors and Senior Vice President (depending on seniority)
- Facilitate, initiate and carry out improvement projects with regard to EUV factory related processes
- Manage the process of human resource planning (medium/long term)
- Facilitate Manufacturing target setting process and definition of reporting
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Bachelor/Master in Industrial Engineering & Management Science/Technical Business Administration.
- 2-5 years of practical industrial engineering experience
- Knowledge of production (control) processes in a highly technological environment
- Experience with change management within production-organizations required
- Preference experienced with IT-systems in the area of production-control (Excel, SAP, SAP BO)
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also at higher management levels
- Strong communicator in Dutch (is a MUST) and English with strong presentation skills
- Strong analytic capability, able to set up structures, thinks in processes, accurate
- Consultancy skills
- Ambitious and with a pro-active, initiating attitude