< € 35,000, € 35,000 - € 50,000
Secondment via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
Are you ready for a new challenge in your career? Does a challenge which enables you to travel around the world to install the most advanced machines attract you? Do you have a technical degree? Are you adventurous and do you have the dedication to get the job done? Then we are looking for you.
• Responsible for the assembly of pellicles with the right quality.
• Working with and monitors the Pellicle Tooling and supporting measurement equipment in the Pellicle Workcenter.
• Works closely with the technicians and engineers in the Pellicle Workcenter.
• Analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances;
• Plan and prioritize own work; report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status;
• Identify structural issues and support during diagnostics;
• Share and train knowledge and skills.
• Handles priorities and communicates with internal customer about service requests/expectations.
• Works according instructions and registers executed tasks.
• Proposes and initiates process/product improvements.
• Makes sure internal stock levels are available and up to date.
• Works well in teams and has good communications skills.
• Able to gain and maintain changing (new) knowledge on product, process, equipment and safety aspects.
• This position is in 2-shift or possibly future 5-shift.
This vacancy is a FLEX in 2-Shift position (with possibility to 5-shift) within the group “EF Source EUV” and main task is to assemble pellicles, which are delivered by a supplier, are assembled on a EUV Reticle to protect the reticle from defects and particles. This reticle in combination with pellicle is used for exposures on the EUV scanner systems. Quality and delivering on time are the most important keys in this. This is taken place in the Pellicle Work Center (PWC)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
• MBO Electronics, applied physics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering. Technical Medium Vocational Level (MBO 3/4).
• Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering; Proven affinity with testing / assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
• Get-on and do it mentality, very active, plenty of initiative.
• Teamworker and service oriented.
• Is able to be self-supporting (in the night shift if 5 shifts)
• Focused on quality, continuous improvement, good social and communication skills.
• Adequate English language skills in speech and writing.