€ 2,300 - € 2,700 + shift allowance 30%
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
To assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications and delivery times.
- Connection of wafer stage to the testrig and placement (including a.o. leak testing) of PM’s; Mechanical adjustments
- Functional testing of the wafer stage and/or Position Modules Analysis and solving of minor disturbances as well as escalation of major disturbances
- Disconnection of wafer stage and transfer to upstream customer
- Plan and prioritize own work; Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge
- Share and train knowledge and skills
Context of the position
The sector operations within the Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of wafer steppers and scanners as well as for purchasing and logistics.
The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. The department Build Operations within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and qualification of the various machines and modules of the ASML systems according to strict quality standards.
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Tester 2 - MBO Electrical /electronics, mechanical, mechatronics or aerospace engineering with 5-7 years of experience (with assembly and/or test).
- Tester 3 - HBO Electrical / electronics, mechanical, mechatronics or aerospace engineering with 1 - 3 years of experience (with assembly and/or test).
Hands-on experience in a high-tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace engineering; Proven affinity with testing/assembling and troubleshooting is essential.
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a hightechenvironment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Analytical: Solving problems
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills
- Willing to share and train knowledge and skills
- Willing to work in a 7x24 (5 shifts) schedule
- Able to work alone including night shifts