Depending on knoweledge and experience
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Vehicle Development, Normalization & Homologation. The Department of Normalization and Homologation within Product Development is in urgent need of certification in the field of engine certification, specifically for the North American market.
It is the responsibility of the Homologation Department that all information requested by the North American authorities is collected and submitted correctly and in a timely manner. This activity is part of the self-certification process, such as DAF, which performs for the approval of engines on the North American market.
- You are part of the homologation team and you will work independently to perform certification processes for the MX11 and MX13 engines
- You actively participate in the engine development process, so you can distribute the right data for the authorities
- You are in constant contact with all departments that need to provide some of the information you need. You will notify the organization if a schedule is not reached
- You monitor the overall planning of engine certification
Within the PACCAR Inc., DAF engine development is the center of competence for engine development. In our state-of-art engine development center we develop engine families for the future customer requirements and legal regulations. Our engines and trucks are best in class products in the transportation world being always driven by providing environmentally friendly products with best cost-effectiveness and highest reliability for our customers.
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Basic engine knowledge
- Experience in homologation and/or certification
- Experience as a constructor or testing technician is a pré
- Good contact features and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the English and German language in word and writing is mandatory.
- Proactive attitude