Max. € 50,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
The sector EF (EUV Factory) Manufacturing is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers, scanners and light sources for EUV systems. The Source Upgrades group is responsible for upgrading sources in the factory and at ASML customer sites.
To assemble, adjust, test and deliver ASML products or (sub) systems according to agreed specifications, delivery times and quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
Execute hardware upgrades on EUV Sources
- Represent ASML at the customer site in a professional way incl. cultural awareness
- Work in accordance with the upgrades sequence and procedures
- Report, inform and escalate correctly and timely on progress and status
- Identify structural issues and support Engineering during diagnostics
- Actively seek for relevant knowledge
- Share and train knowledge and skills
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Secondary vocational degree (MBO) in Electronics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace, Automotive Engineering or bachelor’s degree (HBO)
Secondary vocational degree (MBO) in Electronics, Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive Engineering with at least 2 years of experience. Or bachelor’s degree (HBO) in the areas mentioned above including at least 1 year hands-on (assembly) experience.
- willing to work in 2 shifts
- willing to travel at least 4 times per year for a period of 4 weeks
- Able to work in multi-disciplinary teams within a high-tech environment
- Able to deal with, or even enjoy, high degree of uncertainty and pressure
- Independent, pro-active, flexible team player
- Methodical: Can work according to standard work practices
- Assertiveness: In the lead to process engineering and development
- Eager to learn and expand skills