Max € 60,000
Contract with client
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
Are you eager to further develop your mechanical expertise and organizational skills? To be part of the state-of-the-art technology innovation and multiple engineering discipline? If so, then a job of Integrator at ASML could be the perfect next step in your career.
The department of Environmental Control & Infrastructure (EC&I) is part of the hardware cluster within the development and engineering sector of ASML. The task of this department is to develop, deliver, integrate and qualify functional modules & parts of ASML’s lithography tools related to temperature control and gas conditioning. Technology areas are: gas-, vacuum- and water-flow control, architecture and design, temperature control.
You will be responsible for the integration of the Environmental Control functionality in the ASML EUV-machines. This includes machine performance, machine - and human safety and availability. You will make sure that all modules and their interfaces are properly tested, the machine functions as intended, issues are solved by the projects, and prototype machines are upgraded.
This specific role is focusing on the RGA (residual gas analysis) module in our machine and requires specific knowledge about vacuum applications, preferably with experience of RGA itself as well.
- Create and maintain integration plan in close co-operation with project lead
- Trouble-shoot prototypes in the factory, participate in tests/upgrades (hands-on)
- Solve issues/perform test at customer sites (hands-on)
- Organize hardware upgrades, design qualifications, tests
- Review test specifications, summarize and communicate test plans
- Collect integration issues and make sure there is follow up by project teams
- On behalf of the project, maintain claims for test time needed on prototypes
- Provide feedback on status of project issues
- Assist project lead in organizing, e.g., project information web page, document overviews
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
Technical University Masters or Bachelor in Mechanical engineering, or related.
- Experience in relevant industry and technology areas
- Experience with vacuum applications and the definition of hardware
- Experience with RGA’s or comparable measurement modules
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English
- Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view
- Candidate should be able to work independently in a dynamic explorative environment
- Robust personality is a must