Max. € 60,000
Secondment via YER
About this vacancy
Delivery of an optimal production sequence in the Fasy/Test phase: coordination with engineering and the shop floor, preparation of the sequence and support of the factory to assure successful execution of the sequence on the shop floor and in the field.
The Twinscan Factory is responsible for the complete production of advanced Twinscan wafer scanners. The department PE NXT is responsible for maintenance and improvement of the production process during volume production NXT. This includes the installation and qualification process at the customer location. PE NXT department continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support for the factory.
- Process owner of a sequence area. Generate the optimal production sequence based on the ‘Production Blue Print’, optimized on cycle time and efficient production
- 1st Pass Yield (FpY) improvements eliminating (€) waste (Lean)
- Coordinate the creation/maintenance on the Production Blueprint that contains dependencies between process steps
- Validation of the created work preparation on the shopfloor
- Alignment with the customer: Manufacturing and Install teams and (internal) suppliers in order to fulfill the factory’s and Install requirements
- Work in close collaboration with competence engineers (technical and process dependencies)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Experience in process optimization
- Experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex production processes is an advantage. Preferably 2 -5 years of relevant working experience. Candidates with 0-2 years of working experience will only be considered if they have developed relevant skills: high level social skills and process optimization
- Drive for process optimization (make things more efficient)
- Good social/communication skills, team player
- Hands-on and do-it mentality, pro-active
- Service orientated and flexible attitude
- Pragmatic, initiative, ownership, persistent