Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
For a key supplier of the automotive industry, we are looking for a Requirement Engineer.
Requirement Engineer has product-related tasks & deliverables:
- Primary Technical Contact with Customer, optional.
- Documents Interoperability/Cross-product use-cases
- Document Product & IC requirements (NOT Subsystem/IP)
- Create Vertical Traceability IC->Product->CRS (NOT Subsystem/IP)
- Review Product & IC requirements & traceability with Stakeholders
- Subsystem Owners
- System & IC Verification/Validation/TPE Owners
- Document & link requirements consistently and place requirements at correct hierarchy level
- Organize spec reviews with all stakeholders (incl. traceability and how to test ‘V&V method’ and when ‘Gate/milestone’)
- Maintain requirement specifications consistency through project lifecycle
A high-tech company.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in The Netherlands. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Engineering Masters or PhD
- Skills in detailed customer requirements in IC /Semiconductor domain
- Work experience as a Requirement Engineer, minimum 3 years’ relevant work experience.
- Overall more than 10 years’ work experience. (This can concern other roles as well)