Secondment via YER, Contract with client
About this vacancy
The CAR Audio Processing & Power team within the company is responsible for the development and integration of high performance Audio IPs in Radio and developing state-of-the-art Amplifier ICs for the automotive market. The IPs consists of high performance Digital processing, Audio ADC/DAC, Analog Input mixes, ClassD power stages, Digital Audio Control Loops, power supply monitoring circuits, power management and the like. These modules and products are developed in CMOS and High Voltage AMS (-SOI) processes (ABCD9) and should meet tough automotive requirements on EMI/EMC, lifetime reliability over stringent operating conditions etc. Audio Processing and Power team is a multi-disciplinary, multi-site team responsible for making the best in class automotive audio amplifier ICs. They are looking for a High Voltage Analog Designer/Architect (Amplifier Power Stage) to add to the team.
As a High Voltage Analog Designer/Architect in a team of around 24 people, you will design/modify functional blocks for integration in the total design. Besides active design & verification of the functionality, you will also be responsible for design documentation and verification plans. You will work in a team of mixed competencies, including architecture, digital, analog and signal processing competency. Flexibility to move across the borders of your analogue competency is a must. Also Design environment and flow setup will be one of the main responsibilities. Your responsibilities in the field of audio amplifier design: specification, IC-design, verification, Design flow/environment setup, layout and validation.
A high-tech company.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to the company. YER offers competitive compensation. A, more than, comfortable package will be provided to the suitable candidate. If necessary YER will arrange a valid VISA for you and your family as offer guidance towards settling in The Netherlands. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. Moreover, we provide attractive benefits to our employees.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To be successful in your role you have:
- 3-5 years analogue/mixed signal design/architecture experience
- Knowledge of PLLs / ADC/DAC Audio functionality is a strong advantage
- Familiarity with Cadence/Unix design environment and the languages Verilog (system/AMS), VHDL, TcL, Skill, Ocean
- Experience with hands-on evaluation, analogue IC problem analysis and debug
- Understanding of IC process parameters and associated process blocks
- Familiarity with digital (back-end) design is a strong advantage
- Analytical mind-set, good (English), excellent communication skills, flexible, customer-oriented, able to work independently
- A strong quality and excellence mind-set