Max. € 80,000
Secondment via YER
High Tech, Manufacturing
About this vacancy
Do you take the lead in getting new products introduced in the Twinscan Factory and drive to meet the Cycle Time and Labor Hour targets on Milestone level? The TF Program Management Project Leader (TF PL) ensures all manufacturability aspects of a product development program are delivered on module or milestone level.
You will approach this mission from three directions: firstly, by providing manufacturability requirements toward the product design and securing these requirements are incorporated in the design. Secondly, by ensuring the Twinscan Factory infrastructure and organization is prepared to handle the new product. And thirdly, by ensuring providing feedback to the Product team on design issues that need to be solved to reach product performance, labor hours and cycle time targets.
The TF PL is the manufacturing representative in the Cluster Team and guards the manufacturability aspects of the new product introduction. In the role he/she will work closely with the PCM/D&E PL’s, Logistics, Production and Production Support.
The TF PL main responsibilities are to, on work centre/milestone level:
- Provide manufacturing requirements for a new product on module level (Element Manufacturing Requirement Specification) and to ensure these requirements are incorporated in the design
- Prepare the Twinscan Factory infrastructure
- Define and agree on ramp up capabilities and cycle time learning curves
- Execution process FMEA’s
- Define the training plan in cooperation with Production, Product Team and TF PS Training
- Organize the support organization for pilot production in cooperation with Product Team, Trouble Shoot and FLS/VIS
- Check on-time delivery of the required tools and procedures required to start pilot production
- Report towards the TF PM and PCM on product performance, design issues and actual performance on cycle time and labor hours
- Acts as milestone owner during the pilot phase to drive the issue resolution process in order to reach cycle time and labor hour targets
- Organize Release for Volume transfers within the Twinscan Factory (KD13 preparation)
ASML is a successful Dutch high-tech enterprise that produces complex lithography systems used by chip manufacturers in the production of integrated circuits. ASML is at the cutting edge of this technology and delivers systems to all the world's leading chip manufacturers. ASML's employees are among the most creative talents in the fields of physics, mathematics, chemistry, mechanical engineering and software. Every day they collaborate in close-knit multidisciplinary teams in which members listen to and learn from one another and exchange ideas. It is the ideal environment for professional development and personal growth.
ASML is headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
You will be employed by YER and seconded to ASML. We offer:
- Good employee benefits (e.g. work-life balance, pension, lease car, bonus model)
- Challenging assignments
- Excellent guidance from your consultant and YER's back office
- Development opportunities, including the YER Talent Development Programme with a personal coach
- Intensive support for international candidates (including Dutch lessons, tax-return and accommodation assistance)
- Cooperative and results and relationship-driven
- Friendly atmosphere and open culture
- Community/network with other technology professionals from a variety of multinationals
- Events and master classes with interesting speakers and attractive companies
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physics, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of production/industrial engineering experience in a high-tech industry
- Working experience of manufacturing processes and manufacturing principles like Lean Manufacturing
- Know-how of scanner/steppers on module level
- Experience in new product introductions
- Project leadership experience
- Drive and enthusiasm to achieve tangible results
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong technical background and drive towards solutions
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to influence others without exercising direct power